Sunday, August 11, 2013

REFLECTION

So, for the first grading period of our subject ICT, there are many things that I have learned, there are many things I’ve discovered during our discussions and activities. This first quarter, we’ve learned the history of Internet, on how it started and how it progressed up to the present times, we discovered the individuals involved in the discovery of internet. Otherwise, we also learned how to make a blog, on how we can customize it on the way we like, what are the parts of a web page, web browser and many more.

Despite of those learnings and discoveries, there were also challenges or problems that I have encountered during the first grading period. One is, at first I didn’t know how to make a blog, I didn’t even know how to customize it, it’s just plain, simple blog of a student. The other problem was I had difficulties in memorizing the people involved in the discovery of the internet. But, I didn’t let those challenges bring me down easily. I asked help from my classmates regarding those problems. They helped me, and now, I can almost teach other students already on how to make a blog, etc.


Moving on, I hope that this ICT subject would make a great impact on me as an individual and as a student. I hope that by the end of my high school life, I would discover many things that I haven’t known before from this subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment