Sunday, February 9, 2014

CHANGE..

Anyone, anywhere and anytime can start an initiative of change. Be the change you want to see in the world. Change s
tarts within ourselves. "Take a look at yourself, and make a change," as one song says. All meaningful and lasting change starts on the inside and works its way out. Change will not come if we keep on waiting for others. We are the ones we have been waiting for. We are the change that we've been seeking for a long time.

For the past 16 years of my life, I have looked at myself in the mirror every morning and said to myself, "I need to change something in my life." If you want to see change around you, start within yourself. They say time changes things, but actually, you have to change them yourself.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment