Sunday, February 9, 2014

Make it happen

Since I was a kid, I've always dreamed of becoming one of the finest and greatest doctors of all time. I don't know, but there's a part of me that tells me I should strive hard to become one because you see, in our nation right now, there's so much pain, there's so much poverty. Many of our countrymen really need medical assistance, but cannot afford to have one.

So right now, I plan that when I go to college, I'll take my medicine-related course which is Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology. Then if God permits, if I graduate until I become a doctor, I'll do anything to help everyone, especially, those who really need help. I'm really excited of what the future would give to me. Our future is uncertain but we have to take thousands of risks to reach our goals and dreams. But for a dream to be reached, it has to be tested. Whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there with open arms and open eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment